Sunday, July 1, 2012

Welcome to the Lost Webb Blog!

Welcome :)

If your here then you are looking for information regarding the Webb family history.  More specifically the history of Sidney James Webb, 1st Baron Passfield and his extended relations.

I have been researching his family for over 10 years now and still have barely scratched the surface, some records are just hard to find, others are unreadable, and even more are locked up in archives requiring me to travel (haven't got that far yet).

His family is also my family.  I am descended from Sidney's brother, Charles Stacey Webb, and the family history has always fascinated me but information is very, very hard to come by.  Few documents ever refer to Sidney's family, though some refer to him and his brother making a trip to Europe together. His wife Beatrice Potter and her family are very well documented.




No comments:

Post a Comment